Monday, January 10, 2011

34 weeks...

So after 3 times of trying, we finally had success with the 4D ultrasound.  Sadie showed her entire face and laid still, while the tech snapped a few pictures of her.  I was so happy that she finally cooperated.



She definitely has some adorable chubby cheeks.  During the ultrasound they estimated her weigh at around 5lbs 5oz.  Which makes me nervous because she still has 6 weeks to grow.  Hopefully she will slow it down a bit.
I had a wonderful shower on Saturday and had a really good time.  I wanted to thank all of my friends and family for putting on the shower, and giving us such amazing gifts.  James and I really appreciate everything, and cannot wait to meet our little girl soon.
The house renovation is still in progress thanks to Lowes.  Evidently we have ordered the first countertop in history to be manufacutured by Lowes and their outsourced company.  Hopefully they will be installing it on Jan. 19th, 2 months after I ordered it.  I am just keeping my fingers crossed that we have a fully operating, finished kitchen by the time Sadie makes her appearance.

1 comment: