Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sadie Updates!!!!

So getting geared up for our first LSU game.  Sadie actually is very interested in watching football. She is definitely a momma's girl!

We did go to the doctor last week for Sadie's 6 month check up.  Miss Sadie is growing like a weed and I can't believe how much she has grown in the past 6 months.  She is 17lbs 10oz and is 27.75" in long.  She is definitely going to pass me up...lol. Her pediatrician said that I need to expect to look up to my daughter later in life.  I guess I am destined to be surrounded by people that are taller than me...lol.

So in the past few days Sadie has started to get on all fours and rock.  I am scared and kind of excited about the fact that she is going to be mobile soon.  She is starting mother's day out tomorrow.  So hopefully she will have fun and learn from the other babies in the class.  I am sure that we are both going to cry tomorrow when I drop her off.  Luckily James is going to be there to make me leave the room!

1 comment:

  1. OK first where did you get that dress... I LOVE it! She is so freaking cute!!! I am so excited she is rocking too! Crawling is so fun! She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete