Saturday, December 17, 2011

10 Months Old and Getting Ready for Our First Family Christmas!!!!

My adorable girl!!! So much has changed over the past few months.  Sadie has definitely found her voice and her own sassy personality.  She crawls like a little mad woman and sometimes she is hard to catch.  She pulls up on everything and has started to let go and stand for a second then sit down.  A few days ago she decided to push her walker across the floor and walk behind it, of course when I grabbed the video camera she laughed at me and sat down.  So I am going to keep trying to catch her in the act, but I feel like she is definitely going to be walking for her first birthday...we will see how my prediction works out.



Sadie has also found a new love for eggs and bananas in the morning.  She makes a mess, but loves evry minute of it...


Sadie is fascinated with our back door.  I swear she would live outside if we let her.  As soon as she hits the floor, she crawls straight to the back door and looks out.  I can't wait until she is a little older and she can feed the ducks off of the dock.  I am going to have to invest in a lot of bread...lol!



This past Thursday we had our first encounter with Santa.  She absolutely loved him.  I was so scared she was going to scream, but she just kept looking at him and laughing.  She has had a cold for the past week because of the drastic ups and downs in the weather here in Louisiana, but she had a blast with Santa. 

Well that's all for now!  See you soon!!! We are getting ready for next weekend and our first Christmas!!! Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment