Wednesday, February 2, 2011

37 weeks

So after a disappointing doctors appointment yesterday, Sadie has decided to camp out for a little longer.  We are still hopeful that if she doesn't come on her own she will be born on Valentine's Day with a little help from the doctor.  I can honestly say that I am ready to meet our little girl.  People have been asking to see pictures of me so I will obliged with one picture.  I did not realize how big she makes me look...lol.

As James would say there is alot of baby in there...lol.  Oh well, only 12 more days...hopefully.

James has been busy finishing the kitchen.  Thanks to a help from my mom and his dad the backsplash is finished and the hood has been installed.  After the painting of the beam has been completed we will be able to put the surround on the body of the hood to finish the look.  The cabinets are going to have to wait but we have a working kitchen that is definitely a huge improvement from where we started.  Here are some pics to show you...






2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! That is a great photo! The kitchen looks amazing!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a belly picture!!!! And you look so cute. :-) Kitchen looks great too.

    ReplyDelete