Friday, February 11, 2011

Only 4 more days.....

So for those that do not know yet, we are inducing on February 15, 2011.  I am so excited to finally get to meet our little girl.  She is going to be a day after Valentine's Day baby!  So we are running around doing last minute things getting prepared for her arrival.  I have some pics of her nursery so everyone can see the finished results. 


So we wanted a simple, realxing environment and we are very happy with the results.  I can't wait to have her here and begin our lives as a family.
As for the 15th, I am going to try to keep everyone updated on the progress and get pictures posted as soon as possible.  We will be delivering at Slidell Memorial Hospital, and I am not opposed to visitors.  Since I have been asked that by a couple of different people.  I look forward to posting the first pics of our little Sadie. 

2 comments:

  1. The room is so cute! I cannot wait to see her! Good Luck and get ready to meet your little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it feel now that she's actually home and filling that nursery up? :)

    ReplyDelete