Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

So Sadie did make her first visit to the Easter bunny on Good Friday.  Luckily the photographer was quick because the first picture was the only one she didn't cry in.  When I look at her little face she makes me laugh.  It is as if she is pushing her cheeks out as far as possible.  I felt bad for that poor bunny though, it was really hot. 

Easter Sunday we spent at my grandmother's.  We were finally able to take a decent five generations picture.  Our ages range from 93 yrs old  to 9 weeks old, which is pretty rare.  Sadie was a trooper and was completely mesmerized by Maw Maw Dot.  It was an eventful first Easter and Sadie was definitely exhausted when we got home later that evening.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you got to take the 5 generation pic! That's something really special to have. My gosh, I just love her little face.

    ReplyDelete